Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Knowledge Exchange Platform
Transcript of Knowledge Exchange Platform
for Smart Living november 2012 Start PhD at TPM First hunch Smartliving-buzz Focus on the role of knowledge exchange and collective action in the exploitation of technological innovations in the field of smart living
Collective action related to the building-, ICT-, energy- & healthsector Knowledge Exchange Platform (KEP) to increase the acceptance of smart living concepts, achieving in-house platforms, the functionality of health applications, energy, security and information and communication support, for:
- government/municipalities Design research tradition:
- first hunch KEP
- requirements from platform theory
- functional design
log data on the use of the platform
and interaction between users
surveys/interviews are used for evaluation Research objective Goal KEP = databank at 5 levels Community of Practice (COP) as a part of knowledge management Domotica Health Energy Security Entertainment ICT Communities of practice are groups of people who share a concern or a passion for something they do and learn how to do it better as they interact regularly (Lave 2006) Care