Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Four Modes Of Delivery
Transcript of The Four Modes Of Delivery
Presenter rehearses gestures, eye contact, movement Impromptu Delivery Mode Giving a presentation without advance preparation
Minimal planning and practice
Allows for you to be spontaneous
Gets you ready for the real world Sounds Conversational
Requires a lot of practice and effort
Speaker uses a keyword outline as a quick guide Presenter writes out complete presentation in advance
Presenter uses manuscript to deliver speech
Prevents slips of tongue and poor wording Discussion Questions
1. Who was more effective and why?
2. Does the Message Change with the Speaker?
3. Which speaker best used Hand Gestures?