Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
COMMUNITY BASED TOURISM PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT IN BRGY. PA
Transcript of COMMUNITY BASED TOURISM PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT IN BRGY. PA
The researchers envision the Barangay Patungan, Maragondon as one of the most visited place in the province of Cavite. Utilizing and developing its natural resources for the benefit of the community and introducing its attractions to the domestic and international tourist.
CHAPTER 2: LOCATION
part of Region IV – A CALABARZON
46 km to Manila and 27 km to Imus
33,604 population and 27 barangays
Dry season – November to April and Wet Season – Rest of the year
formely known as …“Madagundong” and “Marigondon”
Maragondon Cavite ranks as 3rd class community
Southwest Integrated Terminal and look for the sign of Maragondon, Ternate or Naic routes
Cavite Coastal Road → Cavite Toll Expressway → Kalayaan Diversion Road
→ Antero Soriano Highway → Governor’s Drive
CHAPTER 3: INFRASTRUCTURE/ EXISTING TOURISM FACILITIES
• Infrastructure sector
• Water resources
• Agricultural development
• Medical facilities and services (exactly in Brgy. Patungan)
• Public Safety
EXISTING TOURISM FACILITIES
• Restaurant (Eating and Drinking Establishments)
• Personal Services
CHAPTER 4: TOURISM ATTRACTIONS IN THE BARANGAY
CHAPTER 5: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
• Data Gathering procedure
January 11, 2015 Sunday- Immersion
January 27, 2015 Tuesday- Interview
Determination of development goals and objectives
Analysis and Synthesis
• Planning Types and approaches
CHAPTER 6: SWOT ANALYSIS
CHAPTER 7: PLAN DEVELOPMENT
CHAPTER 8: SUMMARY OF FINDINGS, CONCLUSIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
COMMUNITY BASED TOURISM PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT IN BRGY. PATUNGAN, MARAGONDON CAVITE
Ayo, Jann Donna Marie
De Guzman, Queeny
Oledan, Jasper Lindley
Rusia, Pauline Keith
1. To create tourism development plan for Barangay Patungan, Maragondon, Cavite.
2. To be able to involve the community in the development of the barangay.
3. To propose possible ideas for the livelihood in the barangay.
4. To introduce attraction to the domestic tourists as well as the international tourists.
SUMMARY OF FINDINGS
Tourists/ Tourist Activities
has the potential to be the one of the most visited place in the province of Cavite because of its natural scenery
it has the potential to attract more domestic and international tourists.
To the government
To the community
To the tourists
To the future researchers