Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Influence
By: Elizabeth Morales
Albert Einstein's family helped him throughout his school life. Although his mother didn't support him with his best friend/girlfriend. His uncle introdused him to algebra.
Here are a few of Albert Einstein's quotes...
Who influenced Albert Einstein?
Albert Einstein's uncle was the first to influence him. His uncle Jakob, was the one who introduced him to Algebra.
Albert Einstein got his first Nobel Prize in physics the year of 1921. His second one, which was the Nobel prize, he got in the year of 1922.
Even when Albert Einstein was very young, he showed great ability in both math and science.