Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Uranus By: Lillyanne DiLeo
Transcript of Uranus By: Lillyanne DiLeo
Uranus is the seventh planet from the sun and the third largest planet in the galaxy. It's also an ice giant which means it's really cold and really big. (Hence "Ice Giant", get it?)
Uranus is made up of hydrogen, methane and helium.
Uranus has 27 moons. Their names are Miranda, Titania, Umbriel, Oberon, Ariel, Puck, Cordelia, Ophelia, Desdemona, Cressida, Cupid, Mab, Juliet, Perdita, Portia, Francisco, Belinda, Trinculo, Rosalind, Bianca, Setebos, Stephano, Sycorax, Prospero, Caliban, Margaret, and Ferdanand.
Uranus was the first planet discovered by telescope by a man named William Herschel on March 3rd, 1781.
Uranus was named after the greek god Ouranus, god of the sky.
Uranus has 13 rings.
Here's a quick look at how far Uranus is from the sun.
Thanks for listening!
Uranus is one of the only planets you can see with the naked eye.
Uranus has only been visited once a long time ago.