Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
A2 MEDIA STUDIES CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES QUESTION 1A
Transcript of A2 MEDIA STUDIES CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES QUESTION 1A
REAL MEDIA TEXTS genre
audience don't forget-institutions planning tools: storyboarding/shooting schedule/shot list/posting messages online etc challenges and triumphs of organising your project what's original in your work? influences?
- specify texts
- specify producers engaging audience - how? creative choices - camera?
- sound? what is creativity? hardware?
software? online? how do these connect? everything you did after creating the raw materials for your production and WHY:
Blogger other texts you looked at/conventions used - mention at least 2 films, 2 music videos, 2 mag ads/CD covers
how skillfully you used these conventions in your own work how you challenged/subverted existing conventions what have you borrowed/adapted? how & why? how you recorded your research - AS - written notes/A2 Blogger creative and logistical thinking PROS AND CONS OF EACH What did you use?
why? PROS AND CONS OF EACH camcorders/Macs/stills cameras iMovie/Photoshop YouTube/Blogger/Facebook etc