Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Chapter 4: Journalizing and Posting Transactions
Transcript of Chapter 4: Journalizing and Posting Transactions
2. General Ledger
3. Trial Balance Include:
Credit amount The General Journal Example: Jennie purchased delivery equipment for $1,200 in cash
Delivery Equipment 1,200
Cash 1,2000 Copy the amounts from the journal into the ledger The General Ledger Steps:
1. Enter the date
2. Enter the debit/credit amount
3. Enter the balance in account The Trial Balance Makes sure that the debits and credits are equal Correcting Errors Ruling Method: used when 1. wrong entry made but not posted
2. correct entry made but posted incorrectly Correcting Entry Method: used when an incorrect entry has been posted