Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
FORENSIC CHEMISTRY and TOXICOLOGY
Transcript of FORENSIC CHEMISTRY and TOXICOLOGY
SIX GOLDEN RULES in Forensic Chemistry
Scope of Forensic Chemistry
aid the investigator
Role of Forensic Chemist
Avoid complicated Theories
the application of chemical principles in the examination of physical evidence
What is Forensic Chemistry
Analysis of any materials (blood, semen, gun powder , hair,drugs..etc)
related with other Forensic Science
1. Embraces the chemical side of
Perform analysis of materials