Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
My teacher fried my brains
Transcript of My teacher fried my brains
20 Vocabulary words
The main character is Duncan Dougal. He is the main character of the book, because he is telling the story.
The main character of the book is a good person because he helped and cared about others.
The setting of the book takes place in Broxholm. It is an imaginary place.
1. the book has aliens.
2. The book has futuristic machines.
3.The book also have stuff related to space like spaceships.
Why is the book related to sci-fi
The characters are believable because they act like real persons.
Are the characters believable?
yes, I want to meet Duncan Dougal because he was brave and a nice to others.
Would you like to meet one of the characters, who and why?