Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cathay Pacific / HKTB Event
Transcript of Cathay Pacific / HKTB Event
ATTRACTIONS & EXPERIENCES
1. More Michelin star restaurants than any other city in Asia
2. More skyscrapers than New York City
3. Super convenient!
4. Shopping, oh the ways you can shop!
5. Food. Dim Sum, Peking Duck, Fish balls, Egg Tarts. Yum.
6. The Hong Kong Skyline
7. The nightlife
8. Countryside, beaches, peace and good treks
9. Air conditioned walkways and uphill travelators.
10. The Buzz
The Peak & Peak Tram
Hong Kong Disneyland
Ocean Park Hong Kong
NP360 & Big Buddha
Hong Kong Foodie Tour
Airport Express Link (AEL) - 25 minutes downtown + free shuttle
Mass Transit Rail (MTR) - Fast, clean & user friendly
Star Ferry - 5 minutes to cross Victoria Harbour
Trams - For under 30 cents you can travel for an unlimited distance.
Octopus Card - Hong Kong's very own smart card. Can be used on all forms of public transport and a variety of other retailers.
FESTIVALS & EVENTS
DINING & NIGHTLIFE
11,000 + restaurants in Hong Kong.
Defined dining districts: SOHO, Lan Kwai Fong, Stanley & Causeway Bay on Hong Kong Island, Knutsford Terrace & Tsim Sha Tsui in Kowloon, Lamma Island & Discover Bay.
Local delicacies: Shrimp Dumplings, BBQ Pork, Egg Tarts & Wonton Noodles
Rooftop bars, pubs, wine bars and night clubs.
Party hot spots: Lan Kwai Fong & Wan Chai on Hong Kong Island & Knutsford Terrace in Kowloon.
Over 70% of Hong Kong is green and there are over 260 Outlying Islands.
Our favourite experiences include:
Biking it around Cheung Chau Island
Tucking into a seafood banquet on Lamma Island
A leisurely walk around the fishing villages on Peng Chau
Hiking on Lantau Island
Incredible variety of goods
Excellent value for money
World-class Shopping Malls
Themed shopping streets!
Hong Kong now has a complete yearlong calendar of events & festivals. From cultural celebrations to world renowned sporting events, Shopping extravaganzas and Food & Wine exhibitions.
10 Reasons why Hong Kong
is Asia's World City!
Auberge Discovery Bay
and why I am one sad Panda...