Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ebola
The Ebola virus has now hit many countries, including Guinea, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, and the United States.
ebola has the potential to infect anyone. but you can only contract it through direct contact with bodily fluids.
the reason that ebola is spreading so fast is that the living conditions in africa are very poor.
Ebola is comprised of RNA which allows for easy mutations, this would cause difficulties in diagnosing and preventing the disease. the main fear is that the disease will become airborne, however that, at the present, is very unlikely
the Ebola virus was first detected by scientists, in 1976,in Sudan and the democratic republic of Congo