Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
how to reduce causalities from Earthquakes and Tsunamis
Transcript of how to reduce causalities from Earthquakes and Tsunamis
-construct earthquake proof bridges and houses
-Keep people from living near the beach
-put new laws such as everyone should have a disaster kit.
- All law enforcement and fire department should be wholly informed of
situations specially realated to earthquakes and tsunamis
- Prevention research should be instilled We can provide all of these preventions for only $ 70 billions a year. http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2011/03/13/world/asia/satellite-photos-japan-before-and-after-tsunami.html This presentation is brought to you by; Christina S. Bouche & Jasmine O. Woods. C&J