Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Resilience and Emotional Intelligence
Transcript of Resilience and Emotional Intelligence
What is Emotional Intelligence?
What is so important about EI?
Rocks, Marshmallows & Tennis Balls
An exercise in EI
Messages that empower and teach resilience:
You can do it!
I have faith in you
I'll leave you to do it
You've done it before, you can do it again
Dust yourself off, give it another go
What has resilience?
AKA steps to being a better manager and drive performance
"We are not just smart by our training and expertise, but by how we handle ourselves and each other"
Are you a Marshmallow, a Rock or a Tennis Ball?
Able to bounce back
Soft but firm
Can we learn it? If so, how?
Messages that slow down and stop resilience:
I'll do it for you
I haven't got time to show you
Don't even go there, it's too hard for you
You don't have what it takes
It's ok not to try
An exercise in Resilience
Tools you can use for building resilience:
Reflecting on past experience