Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Rubiks Cube - Free Prezi Template
Transcript of Rubiks Cube - Free Prezi Template
Rubik’s Cube is 40 years old!
It won Toy of the Year in 1980 and 1981.
Over 350 million Rubik’s Cubes have been sold worldwide – making it the bestselling toy of all time.
A Rubik’s Cube has 43,252,003,274,489,856,000 possible configurations.
HOW MANY ? :O
With six coloured sides, 21 pieces and 54 outer surfaces, there’s a combined total of over 43 QUINTILLIOIN different possible configurations.
Smartphone-powered Lego robots can solve Rubik’s Cube faster than humans.
ENJOY THIS FREE PREZI TEMPLATE