Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Rubiks Cube - Free Prezi Template
Transcript of Rubiks Cube - Free Prezi Template
Rubik’s Cube is 40 years old!
It won Toy of the Year in 1980 and 1981.
Over 350 million Rubik’s Cubes have been sold worldwide – making it the bestselling toy of all time.
A Rubik’s Cube has 43,252,003,274,489,856,000 possible configurations.
HOW MANY ? :O
With six coloured sides, 21 pieces and 54 outer surfaces, there’s a combined total of over 43 QUINTILLIOIN different possible configurations.
Smartphone-powered Lego robots can solve Rubik’s Cube faster than humans.
ENJOY THIS FREE PREZI TEMPLATE