Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Karen Gentleman • bounce Photography + Design
Transcript of Karen Gentleman • bounce Photography + Design
Major in Graphic Communications Management
Minors in Multimedia and Marketing ...and I am the owner and operator of bounce Photography + Design. A full-service design and photography company, we are located in Port Moody, BC, Canada.
Our services include:
Logo and Brand Design Presentation Design
Document Design Creative and Portrait Photography
My past career experiences has lead me to my successes today:
• I have 14 years experience as a graphic designer at various graphic design, newspaper and advertising firms. My role as a designer is to maintain a strong client focus from concept through to design and publishing.
• As a prepress production coordinator I coordinated the flow of advertising and POP material for major brand names such as General Motors, BMW and GlaxoSmithKline.
• I am a graduate from the School of Graphic Communications Management at Ryerson University. I hold minors in both Marketing and Multimedia which have strengthened my ability to create smart, effective and unique designs.
I invite you to continue this Prezi to view my specific employment
history as well as my portfolio. Photo Editor, Layout Operator
Northern News Services, Yellowknife, NT
• Supervised activities and employees within the photography department
• Scanned and digitally corrected photographs for publication
• Created graphic illustrations and photospreads for publication Print Buyer Assistant
MacLaren McCann, Toronto, ON
• Maintained status and trafficked projects throughout the print production workflow
• Performed quality control checks on type and design
• Secured proofing and printing through third-party vendors
• Ensured revisions made to each project were properly communicated
Main client: General Motors Owner, Graphic Designer and Photographer
bounce Photography + Design
• Graphic design for print and Internet:
• Concept development and design for: branding, logos, presentations, documentation, advertising
• Natural light and studio portraiture
• Creative photography
• Photographic manipulation Remote Support Engineer
Kodak Graphic Communications Canada, Burnaby, BC
• Identified and resolved issues related to lithographic, digital prepress and press processes
• Resolved problematic design files using Adobe Creative Suite
• Maintained positive customer relationships
• Trained customers and co-workers on Kodak and Adobe software products
• Wrote and designed technical documents for internal and external use career history say hello!
778.688.2655 about 1999 2004-2012 Customer Service Representative, Freelance Graphic Designer
Optium Inc., Toronto, Ontario
• Coordinated the flow of print material through prepress for offset printing
• Coordinated advertisement materials for digital ad delivery
• Performed quality control checks on type and design before sign-off
• Maintained contact with clients to ensure proper development and delivery of their projects
Main Clients: Kia, General Motors, BMW, GlaxoSmithKline 2001 2002 Present 2002 logos & branding design for retail presentation design sample presentation photography portraits creative portfolio sample slides