Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Johnathan McNurlenon 4 December 2013
Transcript of Lion City
Violas mm 14-22
1. Have students experiment with changing the amount of bow used ASTA 1.1C.3.5
2. Have them airbow
3. Have them stop at the end of upbow on beat 1 of m 15 and ask them if they are at the frog. Same for beat 2 of m. 17 be at tip and at m.19 downbeat as well.
Cellos measure 15-20
1. Chant rhythm patterns on a neutral syllable
2. Perform patterns on an individual note
3. Do a movement sequence that includes macrobeats, microbeats and subdivisions
All from ASTA 2,2B,2.3
Violin 2 m.49 shift to 2nd position
1. Use replacement shift from 1st finger D to second finger D out of rhythm
2. Tune the new D with the open string
3. Practice from the finger that is down, to the same finger in the new position ASTA 1,1B,2.3a