Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
1. Christmas Quiz
Transcript of 1. Christmas Quiz
Image by goodtextures: http://fav.me/d2he3r8
12. On Christmas Day 1977, Charlie Chaplin died in
2. On 26th December of what year was the USSR officially dissolved?
3. The Shrine of the Three Kings, a reliquary said to contain the bones of the Three Wise Men, can be visited in the cathedral in
5. For which football club has Christmas come early when they won the Intertoto Cup 2006, the first silverware since 1969?
Christmas Quiz 2015-16
7. In what year were the first electric Christmas lights used? (+/-20 years)
11. Which city is believed to be the birthplace of Jesus of Nazareth?
1. In what year did Coca Cola begin featuring Santa in their advertising at Christmas? (+/- 10 years)
a) toilet brushes,
b) hair brushes,
c) tooth brushes or d) paint brushes?
13. In the 1930's, the Addis Brush Company produced the first artificial-brush trees, using the same machinery that made their
14. Similar to the tradition of putting out cookies & milk out for Santa, the children in Sweden try please the Swedish Santa, Tomte, by leaving out
a) a bowl of rice pudding,
b) a glass of vodka,
c) a plate of dried herrings
d) a bottle of glogg (mulled wine)?
15. On 26th December 1898, Marie and Pierre Curie announced the discovery of which element?
17. Which European football league does not take a winter break:
c) Portugal or
19. In which country was the city of Natal ("Christmas") founded on 25th December 1599?
8. Which of Santa's other 8 reindeer was the father of Rudolph the red-nosed one?
20. In what century was Saint Nicholas of Myra born?
16. In what year did Band Aid
release their record
"Do They Know It's Christmas?"
(+/- 1 year)
10. George Frederick Handel's Christmas oratorio, The Messiah, was first performed in 1742 in
21. The music to 'Silent Night' was
originally written for a
d) pipe organ?
6. One of the most loved Christmas books is A Christmas Carol. Who wrote it?
A) Mark Twain
B) Charles Dickens
C) Hans Christian Andersen
D) Thomas M. Sawyer
9. At Christmas, it is traditional to exchange kisses beneath a sprig of which plant?
18. What Color is Santa's belt?
Santa doesn't wear a belt
by Ana Bravo