Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Sound
be heard without cohesion within the scene. Playing the sound of an event that does
not fit chronologically within the narrative.
used for emotional purposes - adds motivation. Sound considered to be within the space of the
shot, but cannot be seen on film. Voice Over Sound Wide variety of sound techniques.
Used for different purposes - cinematic or editing. Lead in and out of a scene.
Occurs at beginning or end of scene.
a) sound from the previous scene briefly playing over the current one.
b) sound from the next scene briefly playing over the current one. Used to show a
passage of time
suddenly. Non-Simultaneous sound Sound that is diegetic, but from a different time in the film.
Used for obsessions or
hallucinations Can be used to play on
our assumptions on what is offscreen Non-diegetic,
Shows private emotions
Often thought to be abused. Editing Often in film the images will be edited
to fit specifically with the sound.
e.g. Mission impossible: Adds to tension and impact