Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What is Theme?
Transcript of What is Theme?
Where to Find Theme
What Theme is NOT
What does the protagonist learn?
What is the author's attitude (tone) about something?
Whom were you meant to support, and was that person rewarded?
Universal truth the author reveals through the story
Commentary about human nature, society, life
Indirect in the text: must infer
Develops through the beginning, middle and end
Is not cliche, meaning it's not going to be a sentence you've heard before
Won't be stated as a moral or rule to follow; think "message" instead
Will not use SHOULD
Although exposure to violence can remove a child's innocence, experience with life's difficulties can help him grow stronger.
If someone has a misguided view of his power, he may try to control elements of life beyond his reach, ultimately causing destruction to himself and others.