Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Going Green- A sustainability audit
Transcript of Going Green- A sustainability audit
School sustainability audit
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
How sustainable is your school?
How does math inform an environmental analysis?
Questions about sustainability
A letter from your virtual client
Prepare a audit presentation
Plan next steps
Module 4 Presentation and Next Steps
Module 1 Preparing for an Audit
Collect data on inputs and outputs
Develop and improvement plan
Module 2 Materials Use and Recycling
Model energy use with spreadsheet
Balance input and outputs
Module 3 Energy Audit
Conduct a sustainability audit for your school. Study materials and energy use. Present your findings to the community and recommend next steps.