Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Vocabulary
To Believe or Trust
Accreditation is a process in which certification of competency, authority, or credibility is presented.
belief as to the truth of something
the quality of being believable or worthy of trust
A statement of the beliefs or aims that guide someone's actions.
Credentials. Evidence of authority, status, rights, entitlement to privileges, or the like, usually in written form.
Vocabulary Nov. 17th - Nov. 20th
willing to believe or trust too readily, especially without proper or adequate evidence; gullible.
a system of Christian or other religious belief; a faith
harm the good reputation of (someone or something)
(of a person or their manner) unwilling or unable to believe something.
a person who behaves badly or in a way that breaks the law.