Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of BundledFluidStyledContent
Bundle up your Content Elements
TUGA #57 2016
Web-Developer / Sup7even Digial
I my Job
WHO AM I?
Tools and Ways to Create a Content Element
Fluid Content Elements
Dynamic Content Elements
Pros / Cons
Can Use Fluid
all with Flexforms
not really good for Searching (out of the Box)
Content / Markup mixed
not (easy) re-usable
a lot more I forgot to explain here ;)
Stuff You need usually for creating a Content element
Paths based on Your Setup
So much places ;(
Bundle 'em up!!1
How about placing
all items from one
Content Element into one Folder
and let a
"Clear Cache"-Method (or maybe a Gulp Task?) handle everything else?
Where to Start?
a TCA Override File
Best Practice Config
each Table one File
What the heck is it doing?
Iterating through your Content Elements
Yeah ;) there are some.
Love it? Hate it? Ideas?
Foo? Bar? Coffee? Beer?