Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Coaching Techniques
Introduction to Coaching Techniques
Why use coaching?
Why we use coaching in the workplace
exploring coaching techniques & models
delegates will have a better understanding of the benefits of coaching and have the chance to implement these models in their work environment
C = Contracting - opening discussions, setting scope, establish outcomes
L = listening - active listening helping coach & coachee develop understanding of situation
E = exploring - helping coachee to understand personal impact, challanging coachee
A - action - supporting coachee in choosing a way ahead
R = review - coach encourages feedack from coachee, reinforce ground covered
you will now have a brief understanding of how to use coaching models whilst in a work environment and the benefits of this