Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of GMO
What is a GMO??
Genetically modified organism
living organisms who genetics
have been manipulated in
laboratories through genetic
Types of GMOs
Harm to the environment
Dangerous side effects
Know YOUR Labels!
Bug resistant crops
Taste of food
Disease resistant plants
Mapping: Isolation of the gene
Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR): Hundreds of copies
Transfer: Creation of a new organism
Why GMOs are Created
More efficient crop
Self-pet resistant crop
More nutritious crop
The Tree of 40 Fruit
Gives 40 different types of fruits
Sam Van Aken
Syracuse University Sculptor
What are GMOs??