Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cisco: Solving Business Problems Through Collaboration
Transcript of Cisco: Solving Business Problems Through Collaboration
Empower, engage, innovate;
The new collaborative environment;
Smart+ Connected Communities;
The Journey Continues
Cisco went from having an annual revenue of $1,2 billion in 1995 to $43 billion in 2012. The company is still planning on expanding to 30 new markets and is expected to have 12-17% revenue growth per year.
"Human Network Effect"
The campaign that made Cisco the 14th most valuable brand in the world;
From hardware into services;
An important aspect: customer feedback.
The Innovator: John Chambers
CEO of Cisco in 1995;
The next wave of dramatic Internet growth;
The Internet-of-Everything (IoE);
Brief Background Info
1984, Len Bosack and Sandy Lerner;
Worldwide market leader;
Health care & Education;
: Solving Business Problems Through Collaboration