Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Unit 4 English class 11
Transcript of Unit 4 English class 11
AND LITERACY PROGRAM Unit 4 Have you ever had or join in a volunteer work ???
Could you tell me the story of it ? Before Reading Check (x) the boxes next to the activities done by the student volunteers at Hiep Phuoc Village. While Reading Literacy problem After Reading The presentation of group 4 1. Gathering (n): meeting
2. Celebrate (v): make a special occasion by enjoying yourself
3. Provide (v): to give or to supply sth to sb
4. Numerous (a): very many; existing in large quantities
5. Behave (v): act in particular way
6. Interaction (n): a mutual or reciprocal action or influence
7. Reinforce (v): to strengthen with some added piece, support, or material
8. Mouthful (n): the amount a mouth can hold
9. Diagonal (n): connecting two nonadjacent angles
10. Lap (n): the front part of the human body from the waist to the knees Vocabulary Table manners Revision Reading the text and listening to tape Caring the orphans Playing games with children in the countryside Rebuilding damaged road Teaching street children (cc) image by nuonsolarteam on Flickr Conducting literacy classes for teenagers and adults Preparing food for the home less 1. Preparing food for the homeless
2. Conducting remedial classes for weak students
3. Rebuilding damaged roads
4. Playing games with local children
5. Conducting literacy classes for teenagers and adults
6. Building houses for poor people THE END
THANKS FOR YOUR LISTENING Work in pair. List the benefits gained by the student volunteers. x x x x 1.Volunteer work helps them gain experiment in life.
4. ______________________________________________________ 1. Many children in remote areas cannot read and write because they are not sent to school. Work in group. Dicuss these causes and offer some solutions. Helping the community enables them to develop their interpersonal skills. Volunteer work helps them attain mutual understanding to promote friendship. They can discover their own talent through volunteer work. Work in groups playing a game ^^