Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Day 1: Common Core 4th Grade Math: Operations and Algebraic Thinking Review
Transcript of Day 1: Common Core 4th Grade Math: Operations and Algebraic Thinking Review
mulitply, add, subtract, and divide
while understanding what it means
On the first day of
my teacher said to me:
of Math Review:
This is an array. We can use it to find factors.
Get out your White board.
Be a detective! Find the pattern!
You know it! Let's show it!
Diagrams will Solve It!
What are Multiples Again??
The ANSWER you get when you multiply two numbers - think of skip counting!!
Are these multiples? Decide TRUE or FALSE!
You know it, now show it!
Prime or Composite
When a number has ONLY one or two factors, one and itself
When a numbers has MORE than two factors.
Write P for Prime or C for Composite.
Ready to Try It?
Are YOU up to the Challenge?
Prime or Composite CHALLENGE
Give me three examples of PRIME numbers.
Give me three examples of COMPOSITE numbers. SHOW how you know they're composite.
Finished for the day!