Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Junior Day
It is what you make it
certificates. With the ability to create combinations of the three, you have
unique academic combinations available.
16 Core Courses
4 years of English.
3 years of mathematics
2 years of natural/physical science
(1 year of lab if offered by high
1 year of additional English,
mathematics or science.
2 years of social science.
4 years of additional courses (from
any area above, foreign
language or comparative
What is Liberal Arts?
A liberal arts education equips you with the ability to communicate effectively-both orally and in writing
Interpersonal skills that make you a good ‘team member,’ the ability to adapt to change and learn new skills
And critical thinking and analytical skills that will serve you well in a job, and problem solving skills
Players had a 3.0 in the fall semester
Players were on the ACC Honor Roll last year
Straight Semesters with a 3.0 Team GPA
Important Note: grades before your senior
year are locked- and cannot be replaced