Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Coral's and Coral Reef Formation
Transcript of Coral's and Coral Reef Formation
How do reefs form?
Charles Darwin first proposed the theory of atoll formation.
Generally in warm, clear, tropical waters
Coral's and Coral Reefs
What is coral?
Protective Place for Photosynthesis
A cnidarian that produces a hard calcium carbonate shell
Types of Coral
Where do we find Coral Reefs?
Increasingly we are finding coral reefs in cold deep water
Coral Reefs are Epicenters of Marine Diversity
Deep Water Corals