Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Human Needs: A Closer Look at Maslow and Alderfer's Models
Transcript of Human Needs: A Closer Look at Maslow and Alderfer's Models
Personal Computers Comtemporary Psychologists Sick Mentally disturbed Maslow wasn't interested The healthy The best that humanity has to offer Understand where your employees are in each model Understand what motivates your employees Create a happier more energetic workforce Less rigid thinking social upheaval Civil Rights Movement re-examine old ways of thinking Feminism What do people really want? "The unexamined life is not worth living."