Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
GOLD RUSH MINING TOOLS
Transcript of GOLD RUSH MINING TOOLS
rope Tools The main mining tools in the gold rush were the pickaxe, pan, and the cradle all of these tools were introduced by the man who started the facsinating gold rush, Edward Hargraves. The main tools The person who started the gold rush was Edward Hargraves, he was born at Gosport, Hampshire, England, third son of Lieutenant John Edward Hargraves and his wife Elizabeth hargraves.
Born: October 7, 1816 gosport
Died: October 29, 1891 sydney Who started the gold rush? HOW THE TOOLS WERE USED The cradle was used with a cup of muddy water and poured into the cradle the the person would shake it while all the mud, water, rocks ect. But the the gold would never come out of the cradle because the gold could not fit through the holes.
The pan was used when the miner put the pan in the water bringing it up and the clearing the mud, roks and if finding gold he would probaly shout out eureka the gold would ussaly go to the ground THANK YOU FOR WATCHING