Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ocean habitat
some plants and animals that live in the ocean are fish, plants, and some mammals. dolphins eat small fish which eats seaweed and minnows. minnows also eat seaweed and seaweed produces its on food.
my habitat is the ocean. it is found in the pacific, Atlantic and Arctic oceans. the climate can be o degrees Celsius and 90 degrees Fahrenheit .
The main threats are the humans because they have boats and they have gas and when they fill their boat up with gas they could spill and get the gas into the ocean and destroy there habitat
some more plants/living things are whales, sharks , clown fish, sea anemone, gorilla nipple,cleaner shrimp, pumping zeena blue/green chroemas, fairy rass , puffer fish, lion fish, cardinal tetra and maroon clown.
thanks for listening to my prezi!!!!!!!!!!
how humans can use it
well humans can use the water to drink and clean there clothes. Also humans can swim it!
ocean habitat by Ashley