Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Huang He Valley
Transcript of Huang He Valley
Silk - Very important. Still used today.
Water mills - power
New type of pottery
Used bronze and iron
First Chinese writing
Great Wall of China
Yellow River Facts
Huang He Valley Yellow River
The culture of Huang He was the first Chinese culture. China originated from this valley. The father is the main authority in the family. They practiced Confucianism.
The king ruled from a capital of
Anyang. There were several territories
which were ruled by warlords that the
Sandiest river in the world
northern most river in china.
Males were the only people that could practice religion
Confucianism - belief in family and some virtues
105 E - 120 E
30 N - 45 N
Silk road - trade route that stretched across Asia and onto the Great Wall. Very important for wealth.
Used large rivers to transport themselves
The Yellow River is the 6th largest in world
They used the Yellow River for transportation
China - Asia