Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Rational Numbers on a Number Line
Transcript of Rational Numbers on a Number Line
Locate, compare, and order rational numbers on a number line
How do we compare integers again???
Use a number line to compare - 4/5 and - 2/5. Which one is greater?
Any number that can be shown as the quotient (the answer of a division problem) of two integers is called a rational number.
Tuesday, August 25th
Take out a piece binder paper. Properly label your paper (Name, Date, Period, Do Now).
Answer the following
1. Order the following numbers from least to greatest: 21, -17, -23, 17, -21
2. Which number is greater -5 or 3?
3. If a point is farther left on a number line than another point, is it greater or lesser?
Converting fractions into decimals!
Convert these fractions into decimals:
Convert these decimals into fractions: