Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Copy of Gantt Chart
Transcript of Copy of Copy of Gantt Chart
by Henry L. Gantt. Its main use is in
project management It is made up of a horizontal
axis which represents the
passage of time through the
project, as well as a vertical axis
that represents the tasks
to be done. The horizontal bars on
the chart shows an incriment
of time, in which that specific
task should be completed The darkened bars
show tasks, or portions
of tasks that have been
completed Thanks for watching!