Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
WikiLeaks: News In The Networked Era
Transcript of WikiLeaks: News In The Networked Era
News In The Networked Era
17.12.12 What was Wikileaks?
What does it mean for journalism?
What does it signify for political communications? 1. Case study of the future of journalism
2. Central to the debate about the Open Internet
3. Battleground for the nature of political communications http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/iraq-war-logs Professor Charlie Beckett
Director, Polis, LSE
Head of Department of Media and Communications