Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Acts 13-28 NT Theology
Transcript of Acts 13-28 NT Theology
Infiltrating the Kingdom
The Herald Gets to Rome
New Testament Theology
Dr. Gene Maynard
A Kingdom for the Romans
Clash of a Different Kingdom
Clash of Powers
1. God could have communicated the gospel to Cornelius in any manner of ways. Why did Peter have to travel to meet face-to-face with Cornelius?
2. Read Acts 10:34-48. What was the herald's message to Cornelius?
Read Acts 13:1-3. How did the mission mandate come about at "herald headquarters?"
Read Acts 13:16-41. What was the herald's first message on the first herald mission?
Read Acts 13:48--14:20. Dissect and explain what happened in Pisidion Antioch, Iconium, and Lystra.
Read Acts 15.
Identify the factions at the council.
Define what is at stake.
What was the conclusion?
Read Acts 16:11-15 and verses 25-34.
Describe in as much detail as possible what you know about the first European church.
What do you know about the first two European converts?
Read Acts 17:16-33.
Describe what happens in Athens.
What is the herald's message?
Read Acts 19.
Describe all the powers in Ephesus
In what way is the gospel seen as a threat to these powers?
Does the gospel present a similar threat today? How?
Read Acts 28:17-30.
Now that the herald is in Rome, what is his message?
How is this an appropriate ending?
April 30, 2018