Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Case 5: Competition in Energy Drinks, Sports Drinks and Vitamin-Enhanced Beverages
Transcript of Case 5: Competition in Energy Drinks, Sports Drinks and Vitamin-Enhanced Beverages
Case 5:Competition in Energy Drinks, Sports Drinks and Vitamin-Enhanced Beverages
2.What is competition like in the alternative beverage industry? Which of the five competitive forces is strongest? Which is weakest? What competitive forces seem to have the greatest effect on industry attractiveness and the potential profitability of new entrants?
3.How is the market for energy drinks, sports drinks and vitamin-enhanced beverages changing? What are the underlying drivers of change and how might those forces individually or collectively make the industry more or less attractive?
4.What does your strategic group map of the energy drink, sports drink, and vitamin-enhanced beverage industry look like? Which strategic groups do you think are in the best positions? The worst positions?
5.What key factors determine the success of alternative beverage producers?
6. What recommendations would you make to Coca-Cola to improve its competitiveness in the global alternative beverage industry? to PepsiCo? to Red Bull GmbH?
• Growth in the alternative beverage industry has slowed
• Competitors have made various attempts to increase their market share.
• The industry may attract additional entrants during the next several years.
How Big is the market?
How fast is the Market Growing?
How are these drinks segmented?
Global Market Size
Strong Competitive force: Consumer Leverage
Strong Competitive force: Substitutes competition
Weak Competitive force: Supplier leverage
Rivalry among sellers
Coca- Cola Improvements:
Introduce their product to other countries in a better way.
Market their products better