Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Marie Curie
http://www.lucidcafe.com/library/95nov/curie.html http://www.webelements.com/polonium/ http://www.webelements.com/radium Radium paint was used in the mid 1900's. It was used to paint the hands and numbers on some clocks and watches. It was used to make these things glow. Exposure to radium can cause cancer.
Marie Curie's cause of death was aplastic anemia, a disease where bone marrow doesn't produce enough cells.
She used radium as a night light when she wanted to do work in her laboratory at night.
7 November 1867 – 4 July 1934 Pictures Courtesy of Picture Courtesy of Pictures Courtesy of polonium has more isotopes than any other element It was probably caused by exposure to radiation