Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Welcome - Spring Cove Middle School Students
Transcript of Copy of Welcome - Spring Cove Middle School Students
Bus - Transportation
Welcome - SCMS Students, Parents, & Guests
personal use only
actual Chromebook (may NOT personalize)
sleeves (may personalize)
Outside Food & Drinks
after-school per team
after-school per office
must be removed for physical education classes
no yoga pants or leggings
undergarments not visible
no holes from knee up
shorts/skirts - below fingertips in a standing position
tops - no spaghetti straps or see-through mesh, 2 finger, low cut
gym uniform for physical education class (R.S. Dept. Store)
Will be asked to change inappropriate attire. Repeated disregard is viewed as insubordination (1-day suspension minimum).
Cell Phones/Other Electronic Devices
Cell phones (not permitted at any time during day)
iPads, Kindles, etc. (instructional use per teacher)
unexcused on attendance record if no excuse
leaving early for doctor's appointment requires doctor's excuse when returning next day
over 10 days (doctor's excuse needed)
take excuse to office
3 unexcused absences (fine)
minutes tardy count towards unexcused
please read through policy on website and handbook
walk on the right hand side
no homework - record class activities
same as hall pass
lose one - must purchase another
make sure child knows bus #
cameras on bus
lose bus privileges
note to ride another bus
Health Services/Medication Policy
brought to nurses office
signed planner to go to nurse
not in between periods
4 Basic Middle School Rules
1. Students will exhibit courteous behavior and respect the rights and property of others.
2. Students will arrive on time and be prepared to start class with the teacher.
3. Students will arrive with appropriate materials and completed assignments.
4. Students will complete all assignments on time and to the best of their ability.
Morning & Afternoon Procedures
after 7:15 a.m.
pick up at 2:33 p.m.
cafeteria - breakfast
Mrs. Marlene Horton
Introduction of Teachers
Director of Food Services