Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of taiga biome
Transcript of Copy of taiga biome
The winters lowest temp. is -65 degrees
The summer is very rainy and short
winter lasts 7 months
average rainfall is 12 inches
precipitation is about 40 inches Food Web Producers pine tree moss Primary consumers artic hare moose squirrel secondary consumers taiga flycatcher lynx bear snow owl tertiary consumers decomposers mushrooms the moose is the herbivore of the taiga because it eats plants the bob cat is the carnivore of the taiga because it eats meat the lynx is the omnivore of the taiga because it eats plants and meat Plants of the taiga thumbnail buttercups conifers fungi penicellum these are all plants for the taiga biome