Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Hiroshi Yamauchi - Nintendo
Transcript of Hiroshi Yamauchi - Nintendo
- Background of Mr. Yamauchi
1974–1983: Early electronic era
1983–present: Home consoles
Made by Sigourney Karijodikoro
Table of content
- Born in Kyoto 1927
- 1949 – 2002 : President of the company
- † 19 September 2013
- Japanese business, founded by Fusajiro Yamauchi
- Hanafuda Cards
- “Nintendo” = “Leave luck to heaven”
- Nintendo Karuta Company
- Walt Disney
- Gunpei Yokoi
-“Urutora Hando” “Ultra Hand”
- Laser Clay Shooting System
- Color TV Game
- Shingeru Miyamoto
- Donkey Kong
- Huge boost in profit
- Mario, “Jumpman”
1974-1983: Early electronic era
- 1983: Family Computer
- 1985: Nintendo Entertainment System
- 1992: Super Nintendo Entertainment System
- 90% share of the hardware market
1883 – Present: Home consoles
- Game Boy
- Game Boy Advance
- 2004: Nintendo DS
GameBoy >> GameBoy Advance
Nintendo DS >> Nintendo DS Lite
Nintendo DSi >> Nintendo DSi XL
Rest in peace…
- How do you explain the great success of launching the Super Nintendo Entertainment System?
- What do you think about Nintendo's future?
Will it still exist for the next decade or will it