Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Childhood Obesity:What is happening in China
Transcript of Childhood Obesity:What is happening in China
Three scope points
Dr Mu Li
1.Childhood obesity- A global public health problem
2.Drivers of China's childhood obesity epidemic
3.Economical and social implications if the trend continues
1.Does anybody here had the experience of losing weight?Was it successful?And what do you think is the most important thing which motivates you?
2.Do you agree that there is a gender difference between the obesity problem?Which gender do you think is easier to lose weight? Boys or girls and why?