Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Trauma in Billing
Transcript of Trauma in Billing
Trauma patients admitted over 12 month period.
Admitted Trauma Patient generates a hospital bill, which may or may not include supplemental billing services (CCFMG, consults, anesthesia, etc)
The hospital Bill that is
generated gets sent to?
1. What percent of trauma patients receive charity?
2. Does charity completely cover all trauma billing for a patient?
If patients have insurance...what happens to their bills.
1. Patients with insurance but can not pay their share of the bill.
2. Patients without insurance and do not receive charity.
There is a bill that is generated that is owed by an individual.
1. Is there an average trauma bill generated?
2. Are there plans in place to assist people who do not qualify for charity and have a financial burden by the bill that is generated?