Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
God loves a cheerful giver.
Transcript of God loves a cheerful giver.
Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
(Luke 21:4, NLT)
For they have given a tiny part of their surplus
she, poor as she is, has given everything she has
Who is a cheerful giver?
She offered everything she had.
Let us think about
what God has done for us?
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
God sacrificed his only Son,
1.As he looked up, Jesus saw the rich putting their gifts into the temple treasury.
2.He also saw a poor widow put in two very small copper coins.
3. "I tell you the truth," he said, "this poor widow has put in more than all the others.
4. All these people gave their gifts out of their wealth; but she out of her poverty put in all she had to live on."
(2Co 9:7, NIV) Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.