Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Teacher Introduction
My Courses are designed to build confidence in your skills, surprise you when you least expect it, and allow curiosities to flourish.
My name is Kloo Hansen...
A little about me...
Pawley's Island, SC
How does this translate to our class?
Develop Personal Responsibility!
Advocate on behalf of others!
Respectful...no matter what!
My typical high school evolution:
My Expectations for you...
This Class will not act as these people do:
Details on Classroom Operation
Turning in Assignments
Bellwork & Getting Started
Leaving/Visitors in our Room
Phone Calls/ Announcements/Emergencies
My Hope is...
...You enjoy the process of learning...
...You strive to improve your life...
...and have FUN...
Invest In YOUR Education!
Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up.
It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed.
Every morning a lion wakes up.
It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death.
It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle.
When the sun comes up, you better start running.