Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
compare and contrast reflection and rotation
Transcript of compare and contrast reflection and rotation
~ The coordinates allow us to easily describe the image and its pre-image. Images: Rotation 360 degrees Reflection ~ A transformation across a line that
produces a mirror image
~ the line of reflection lies directly in the middle between the figure and its image--it is the perpendicular bisector of the segment joining any point to its image. Images: Reflection across x and y-axis By: Morgan , Sarah, Sneha ,Angelin ~ They are both on a coordinate plane.
~ You can rotate and reflect the same shape.
~ Size remains constant in reflection and rotation.
~they can both be in different quadrants. ~When you reflect a point across the x-axis, the x-coordinate remains the same,but the y-coordinate is transformed into its opposite. ~When you reflect a point across the y-axis, the y-coordinate remains the same,
but the x-coordinate is transformed into its opposite. ~ A positive angle of rotation turns the figure counterclockwise, ~ a negative angle of rotation turns the figure in a clockwise direction.