Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Inequalities
that are not equal graphing inequalities Graphing Inequalities x > 9 x < 6 6 9 Solving Inequalities
The method used to solve inequalities is the
same method used to solve equations.
8x + 5 < 77 -5 -5 72 8 x < 9 9 Now you try! 9k - 54 < 93 + k When multiplying or dividing by a negative number,
flip the inequality sign.
Example: -8n -4 < 5 -4 -4 1 -8n -8 -8 n > 0.125 0.125 9x +87-9 < 68 76 - 86 > 8 - 75 + 9 five inequality signs < less than
> greater than
< less than equal to
> greater than equal to