Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Respiratory Analogy
Inside the lungs, the bronchi
divide into smaller branches
called bronchioles. Which is like
the trunk of the tree dividing
into smaller branches. The respiratory system is like.. the two bronchi are like the trees
branches since it helps
extend to the bronchioles Bronchioles are like the leaves of the tree since they absorb oxygen and release carbon dioxide. THEEEEEE ENNNNND. Giselle Bandolon, Selena Macias,
and Jennifer Casablanca The trachea extends from
the larynx to two structures, the
left and right bronchi. Then the
bronchi divide into bronchioles.
The tree trunk is like the larynx,
the left and right bronchi is like
the branches and the bronchioles
are like the leaves. The roots of the tree are like the trachea since it connects to the larynx
. The trees trunk supports the tree just like the larynx supports the respiratory system