Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Saturn
From Sun: 1 350 000 000 km
From Sun: 9.6 AU
An orbit is "once around" to the exact same place again.
A Day on Saturn is 10.6 hours. The planet spins very fast!
The Ringed planet. Can be seen with your eyes without a telescope so it has been seen for all of recorded history as a "wandering star."
Rings were first seen by Galileo Galilei in 1609.
on the outside layer of Saturn, the gravity would be about
the same as Earth, or
Maximum Temperature: -184 °C
Minimum Temperature: -184 °C
Saturn's circumference is
378 604 km around!
Saturn has a mass of approximately 95.2 Earths.
: Zeus's Father Kronos. Titan god of the harvest.
Orbit (Earth years): 29.4
Very thin farther out. Gases are turned to liquids near core due to high pressure.
Scientific debate over whether Saturn has a rocky core.
(trace amounts of other gases)
Storms, storms and more storms
Compare the size (not the distance)
How old would you be if you
were a Saturnite?
More Than 30 have been sent.
Skip to 5:12